Learn more about SeeFactorCT3™ year-end special financing offer, payment deferment program, and section 179 tax deduction.
It’s pretty simple. If you can see more, you can diagnose more accurately. Every day, countless diagnoses are missed on conventional CT, MRI, X-ray. Volumetric imaging can help.
Flexible and Easy Payment Processing Features
We have a variety of payment and lease options available for all our imaging platforms. Taking ownership of a new SeeFactorCT3™ platform has never been easier:
- $0 payment for the first 6 months
- $99 per month for months 7-12
Is This the End for Centralized Imaging?
Clinics, Physician Offices, Ambulatory Surgery Centers and Acute Care Hospitals
In addition to creating a new service and revenue source for physician offices, clinics, ambulatory surgery centers and great convenience for patients, SeeFactor CT3 drastically reduces the need to move patients from Trauma, ER or ICU to a dedicated imaging room often 15-20 minutes away. This form of centralized imaging puts critically ill patients at higher risk unnecessarily. Although we do not see a future that completely eliminates the need for large, centralized imaging rooms, the unique SeeFactor CT3 has become the benchmark in “point of care anywhere” ultra-high-resolution, multi-modality (HDVI-CT, Fluoroscopy, DR) diagnostic and interoperative imaging. No other mobile imaging platform offers the reliability, ultra-high image resolution, flexibility (Imaging room, OR, ER, IR, ICU) and low dose of SeeFactor CT3. Most other mobile imaging platforms image only a single area of the anatomy such as brain. SeeFactor CT3 delivers superior diagnostic soft and hard tissue imaging almost anywhere in the patient’s anatomy including ortho-extremities, joints, spine, head, neck and lung. These outstanding physicians agree…
“HDVI is the Future of Imaging”
Craig Glaiberman, MD Interventional Radiologist
Sylvain Palmer, MD Neurosurgeon
Arup Bhadra, MD Orthopedic Surgeon
Medical Imaging Re-Imagined
One Imaging Platform A Future Vision – Achieved
1. Reduce latency – improve speed, decision making and capability to intervene diagnostically and therapeutically (mobile, multi-modality, highest image resolution & contrast resolution)
2. Flexibility and improved imaging resolution in OR to support Ortho, Spine, Neuro and other procedures
3. Compliments and differentiates your care focus / current stationary “centralized” imaging investments
4. Proven Technology (already commercial) – not medical imaging theory
5. Unique & differentiated products (focused on immediate Patient Impact / Precision / Clinical ROI)
6. Diagnostic & Intra-operative / Soft & Hard Tissue / Spine, Neuro, Cranial, Ortho, Trauma, General, ICU Imaging in a single, 3-1 mobile platform – move system to where it is needed
7. Human healthcare: FDA 510(k) cleared / CE Mark
“Point-of-Care Anywhere” With 400+ Deployments Worldwide and Counting
Gain a unique competitive advantage in your market. Epica has deployed more than 400 Advanced Mobile Imaging Platforms to a wide variety of medical care and research environments prior to launching SeeFactorCT3™. We have 8 years of deployment, service and support experience in a variety of care environments.